- Colored paper of your choice (for a classic look, we recommend having orange and brown paper on hand!)
- Cotton balls (lots of ‘em!)
- Googly eyes
- Safe scissors (optional)
2. Glue cotton balls inside the circles until each one is completely filled in (you shouldn’t see the paper coming through!).
3. Decorate the snowman with googly eyes, an orange paper “carrot” for the nose, and brown paper “sticks” for arms. You can even add a hat or a scarf!
4. If you don’t want to keep the background paper, use the scissors to cut out the snowman.
- Sheets of square paper (white, silver, or light blue)
- Safe scissors
- Double-sided tape (optional)
2. Keep folding the paper diagonally into smaller triangles (3 more folds).
3. Make little cut-outs in the folded piece of paper. There’s no one way to go about it – let your imagination run wild!
4. Unfold the piece of paper to reveal the snowflake!
5. If you want to add a wintery touch to your décor, use double-sided tape to stick the snowflakes on your window.
Sparkly Snow Globe
- Jar with a lid
- Small figurine (to go inside of the jar)
- Baby oil (or water with glycerin)
- Hot glue (B. careful!)
2. Take the jar and pour some glitter into it.
3. Fill the jar with baby oil (or water with a few drops of glycerin). The closer you get to the top of the jar, the better!
4. Make sure the figurine is strongly glued to the lid, then take the lid and close the jar.
5. Flip the jar and watch the glitter slowly make its way down!