Stacking Rings Toy
6 Months +
- Classic Set: This classic and colourful play set includes 5 nature-inspired stacking rings, 1 base, and 1 topper.
- Sensory Rings: Babies can touch, build, stack, or chew on the different rings to discover all kinds of materials, colors and textures!
- Developmental Toys: These stacking rings can spark a baby’s curiosity, introduce them to problem solving, and help them improve their fine motor skills.
- Tiny Hands-Friendly: All of the pieces are lightweight and easy for tiny hands to grasp, hold, and play with.
- Age: These stacking rings are recommended for babies 6 months +
The Skipping Stones from B. toys are a fresh twist on a classic toy! The 5 stacking rings come in different materials, colors, and textures for your little one to explore. The lime green ring can even be squeezed for extra fun! Your baby can stack the rings up any way they like, build a landmark, balance them on their head, or even use them as a pair of silly glasses! Made of safe and worry-free materials, these rings are easy for tiny hands to grasp and play with. Not to mention that stacking with these colorful and textured rings can improve your baby’s sensory development, problem-solving skills, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination. Stack away!
Pieces Count: 7