- Doctor Kit: All of the pretend play tools toddlers need for check-ups and boo-boos, in one handy kit!
- Includes: A light-up beeper (batteries required), stethoscope with a heartbeat sound, blood pressure cuff with gauge and spinning needle, otoscope, safe syringe, just-as-safe scissors, thermometer, mirror, and a pair of tweezers.
- Educational & Developmental: Role playing with this realistic set can improve a toddler’s communication skills, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- Portable Set: Help and heal anywhere – simply put all of the pieces in the sturdy case and grab it on-the-go!
- Recommended Age: This pretend play set is recommended for toddlers 18 months +
Dimensions: 13.90 inch x 8.98 inch x 7.09 inch
Pieces Count: 10
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 18 months. Long cord. Strangulation hazard.
Download Instruction Sheet